September 8th is the annual celebration of the fashion industry and another wonderful excuse to mingle with friends and take advantage a really fun events and awesome discounts. 
Tonight OKC took part for the second year in the now, world wide event that began just 3 years ago in New York City. The event is to get people excited about fashion and back into the stores and purchasing the designs of those who work their creative butts off to make the garb we love wearing. Tonight, I planned on stopping by as many stores as I could before I had to head off to Thunder practice. Unfortunately my excursion was cut short when I locked my keys in my car- like a real winner- right? 
But I did get to visit 4 stores. Royce Clothing, Gils Clothing, the Lingirie Store and of course the Make-Up Bar, whose owner Alex organized FNO! At the Make Up Bar I drank a tasty frozen watermelon margarita and got a free make over! Deep Fork Grill catered the event and they had a fun party pic type of stand set up and a DJ outside.
With Alex of the Make Up Bar
The official OKC Fashion's Night Out T-shirt
Before the make over
Action Shot
After the make over. Lisa, the make up artist used some metallic shadows and a plum colored eye liner.
loved it.

At Royce Clothing. I liked their "Winning" t-shirts in both OU and OSU colors. The store was all 20% and wine was a treat too.


Gil's was offering buy a pair of jeans, get a shirt half off. They had food and I saw the Red Bull car there too. 
Gil's also had a fun selection of accessories too


The Lingerie Store had really cute things too but, my phone was locked in my car- No Photos.  They had cookies, Champagne and if you spent $100, you got a free Hanky Panky Panty.

After Practice, I came home, showered and packed because I am going to New York City tomorrow for the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, presenting the Spring/ SUmmer collections for 2012.
IM SO EXCITED!!! So stay tuned for all of the details!!