Piper is here! And like all bias mom's, I think I have the cutest, sweetest baby in the whole world. I just stare at her all day long, take her pictures when she's not ready and find any and every reason to cuddle with her. She's probably thinking "gosh mom get a life I just want a bottle, a diaper change and some peace and quiet". I'm her personal stalker, paparazzi. 




She's 2 weeks and 2 days old now, loves her pacifier, is as strong as the hulk, holds her own head up (since about day 3) can suck so hard she doesn't even need me to hold her bottle for her half the time, she can do it hands free. She's a tiny little lady- which is ironic. I had a cesarean because she had been measuring so big but she is still weighing 8 lbs 8oz 2 weeks after popping out. We had literally no newborn sized clothes so we had to run out and grab a few things. 




It's crazy how much older she already seems. I think she's going to be smart-and bossy... And a night owl- which is obviously awesome... But the sound of the shower knocks her out in a second! I really just can't get over how cute she is. Mom and dad love her so much already!