Hey guys. Its been a while- but i wanted to show you these boots I purchased. They are Lucky Brand and exactly what I have been looking for for months now. I have been wanting a casual black boot with a small, thick heel. The type of boot to wear with anything and feel a little dressed up without making your friends say- oh hey I didn't know we were dressing up for this. I happened upon them today and they were even on sale! Bonus! I paired them with dark denim skinnies and a light denim button up with studded shoulders. Its freezing so I have my leopard faux fur, a cuddly plaid scarf and black hat! I wore this outfit to lunch today with friends and I'm sure I will keep it on for dinner this evening too. 
 








Jacket: Express Shirt: BCBG Scarf: Forever 21 Jeans: BCBG Hat: Forever 21
Boots: Lucky Brand purchased at Dillards