First, I want to say that I think it's really interesting that the Kardashian sisters made a line of clothing that is sold at Sears... Second, I think it's really interesting that they actually wear the line of clothing they created that is sold at Sears. Third, they spell Collection with a K- Kollection.

Since the launch of their line, they have appeared on numerous talk shows, at events and I have seen their commercials during Keeping Up with the Kardashians' episodes. My Twitter feed was going crazy with all of the tweets and retweets and replies about it. I went to the Sears site and looked it over. A few items were cute, but honestly I felt a little weird shopping for clothing at Sears. I mean, Maci's, Dillards, Target... all seem like much smarter choices. BUT after being underwhelmed for the most part I left the web site and went on with my day.

UNTIL, I was sitting in the lobby of the Empire Hotel and none other than Kourtney Kardashian strolls up wearing the leopard pants suit from their line. Belted and paired with Louboutin's and suddenly I rethought my initial opinion. She really looked great!

And so I later saw a photo of the sisters in various jackets, dresses, shirts, skirts, etc... and I wonder if maybe they look better on- or atleast on the sisters. 
What do you think? Have you purchased anything from the Kardashian Kollection?




Notice that each of the 3 sisters has worn the pants suit, and it looks good on all of them. So I wonder, what would a girl like myself look like in this? I don't have long, middle parted black hair. I'm certainly not armenian. Then I found, pale blonde girl in it- 


And I still love it!
Sears, here I come.
(We know I am a sucker for leopard print)

All clothing in all of the above photos are from the Kardashian Kollection for Sears