Today, I'm going to work backwards and begin with the most exciting thing to happen in my fashion career so far. I sat FRONT ROW at the Oscar de la Renta show this evening. He presented an absolutely breathtaking SS12 collection. I had every intention of watching the live stream from my computer, then I got the call that an extra ticket was available. I rushed to pick it up, then in horrible traffic hailed not a taxi, but a bike rider guy to pedal me the 16 blocks to get to the show on time. My ticket was for row 2. As the PR girls were showing me to my seat, she said oh you can just sit here its open. I look down to the empty seat on the front row... feeling like I should say no but instead smiling and acting as nonchalant as possible. It was a dream come true. Everything was flawless and perfect and inspiring. I was even able to tell him- as in OSCAR- that it was beautiful. He said thank you very much.
Oscar de la Renta
This moment was only the 2nd out of body experience I have ever had. The first was a few years ago when I attended my first ever show during fashion week at Bryant Park. I remember tearing up, I couldn't believe I was actually there. And now this moment. Feelings like this make it clear I have found what I am meant to be doing.


                    



I also saw Kristin Chenoweth today at her CD release!!! She told me to have a Sonic drink for her.
k chen
waiting in line
the autographed cd
Between Oscar and Kristin I attended the Argentine Designers show which I thought was terrific too! My phone was dead so unfortunately I have no photos.

I saw my best friend Clint!!!


And we did a photo shoot for Twenty Something Magazine! Lauren Archer is pursuing a ballet career here in NY and she is our October Twenty Something Girl. We did some shots at the Met and in Central Park!


 Last night in NY! Good night!