Sweater: MINK PINK purchased at Blue Seven Blue Jeans: Express
Boots: Lucky Brand purchased at Dillard's Freddy's Hoodie: Target
Camera: Cannon Rebel T3
My most favorite baby, my little scruffy puppy Frederick- also known as Freddy and I were in the mood for some blue hues this afternoon. His hoodie says "Let it Snow". He is really ready for Christmas. It will be his first one and everyone keeps telling him how great it is so he is just so excited! I love this weather today. Chilly enough for a sweater, but not so bad I want to hibernate in my house on the couch next to my space heater bundled up in my snuggie and wearing thick socks. (but come to think of it, that doesn't really sound terrible). I'm wearing this poncho style sweater, which is a really popular cut right now. Paired with royal blue skinnies and my go-to shoe of the moment, casual chic black booties. This look is put together but not over done- thankfully, because I have to make a trip to Queens Beauty Supply to by some fake ponytails today for my babies- SOUTHMOORE POM. Incase you don't already know, I am a dancer and choreographer as well and this is the team I coach! We have state this weekend and everyone knows a weave makes everything better!!

Happy Holidays friends!
I will show you what I am asking Santa for next time!

DON'T FORGET! The December issue of Twenty Something Magazine is out! And it's a really great one!