Fashion Week

That time of year has come and gone again and lucky for me- I got to be a part of it! Bethany and I traveled to the big apple and brought one of our favorite contributors- and my best friend, Meagan to the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York. Meg's first time in NY sure shaped up to be a good one- I think she would agree... read all about it on her blog too!

I got to attend a ton of great shows and presentations... Highlights being Rachel Zoe, Zac Posen and Lela Rose. I enjoyed the Erin Featherston presentation as well and even got interviewed by NBC about Milk Studios, an off site location where many designers choose to show their collection.

We stayed at the Empire hotel- along with team Zoe, present and past which I thought was interesting. Saw Taylor (Tay) in the lobby many many times- I almost think she was hanging out there so people would see her- but what do I know. Road the elevator with Brad.

Also road the elevator with Rachel Zoe's sister and baby--- we definitely freaked when we stepped off.

I would say the Zac Posen show was the most glamorous, who's who's, show to be at. Every journalism/fashion mogul was there. Anna Wintor and Hamish Bowles were inches away from me... kind of an "OH MY GOSH SOMEONE PINCH ME" moment. (Anna- American Vogue editor, Hamish, Vogue Editor at Large) I mean only the people I aspire to be one day-if only I had seen Grace Coddington...

This trip was much much fun and I am anxious now to return again in February. Until then- here are some photos!!



Attempting to stalk Rachel Zoe...fail

Meg and I seeing her first Broadway show on Broadway- Chicago
"EVERYONE PUT ON ALL BLACK NOW"
Twenty Something Magazine
Night 1 Outfit
Snakes and Glitter
At Lincoln Center on our first night

Night 2 Outfit
Pepsi everywhere at Lincoln Center
Taxi cab crew
Meg and I outside of Milk Studios
Night 3 Outfit

Brad Goreski

Bethany and I after our last show of the trip- Zac Posen
Soho shopping