2013 was a big year. In fact, my biggest yet.

New husband, house, ring on my left hand, trips to Dominican Republic, Nevis Island, Moscow RU, Chicago... Appeared on TLC's Randy to the Rescue and on Good Morning America. I got my photo with Donald Trump. I concluded an amazing three year run as a Thunder Girl and have been given the opportunity to continue to choreograph for their current team. I started my own event planning company. I became obsessed with Netflix watching old legal shows- Damages and Ally McBeal. I went zip lining. Dyed my hair red for a minute. Developed a girl crush on Kerry Washington. Got to be on the cover of a bridal magazine and my best friend got a boyfriend.  I definitely wanted to write all of that down because I certainly want to remember how awesome it is to follow your dreams and experience all of the incredible opportunities you can be rewarded with by doing so! I tease my mom sometimes for trying to get me to quit dance when I graduated high school- I can't imagine what my life would be like if I would have listened to her..

My favorite day:
03-23-13 OUR WEDDING DAY
Such an awesome day with family and friends and tying the knot to my favorite guy! I love our home and our little fam with the 3 doggies and living down the street from both of our parents. 9 months down and 90+ years to go!



My favorite wardrobe addition:
Either my Jimmy Choo wedding shoes, white fur headband from Moscow or Nike wedged sneakers I just got from Cole for Christmas

My favorite dance combo to teach:
"Love on Top" in the Senior room at Soul de Soul.



My favorite job:
Miss Universe pageant in Moscow, RU- choreography team



My biggest accomplishment:
Starting my company Elite Events by Kelsey- wedding and event planning
I reached my first year client goal in the first 6 months!

My biggest regret:
Taking the summer off from the gym... I was so excited to have a break since my Thunder Girl days ended and I may have gotten carried away

My least favorite memory:
The chunky cheerleader scandal. Glad that is over, but thankful for the life lessons it helped to teach me.

I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store!