Day two has been awesome!! Breakfast at Austin Java. A coffee/tea concauction of sorts from Jo's Coffee, Lunch at Snack Bar Austin, dinner at the only place open still serving food at 11pm- Bikini's/ I also explored SOCO and am finding that I LOVE AUSTIN. Had I known how awesome it was, I may have tried to live here!! I want to bring Brett here. I think he would love it- or maybe I just think I would love to come back, and I could drag him around... That actually sounds more correct.

Lydia showed her new collection of LSD Hats this evening in Austin fashion week and I am here as her assistant... AKA I got to walk around wearing my favorite hat and sit in the front row with Twenty Something Magazine and see the other designers collections. I found a wonderful winter collection I am obsessed with- Petrecia & Monique Designs from San Antonio, TX. Seriously, their coats are to die for!!

By the end of the night I was standing barefoot at the Valet station, shirt untucked, shoes and belt in hand- hat to be removed immidiately upon entering the car. A long day complete- and successful!









Tomorrow- photo shoot with 81 Poppies, boat tour to see the bats, live music (seeing Erin Ivey at Frank) and more vintage stores!

there are so many belt buckles for sale here though- it's strange