Today is my first day back in the real world of actually having things to do since returning from China- which by the way was wonderful! (I'll post about it soon) I have two shoots for the September Issue of Twenty Something this afternoon, so Ill be spending my day pulling looks, overseeing hair and make up and styling the shoot. I am hoping my body has finally adapted to the US time zone, because let me tell you- the 13 hour time difference can really play with your brain! 

Today I wanted to sport some items I picked up in China, so I paired my new necklace and shoes with some old black distressed denim shorts and a sheer leopard top. I love his necklace but what I love more are the shoes. I have the Pink version of them, UNIF Hell Raisers, which I love and have been itching to get another pair but while in China (at a sketchy market full of knock offs) I found this black pair. I got them for about $30 instead of the $100 they typically cost. The quality is not nearly as good but I don't mind, then again I don' have blisters on my feet yet- so we will see how this day pans out. 
 
Shirt: Mink Pink Shorts: Forever 21 Bandeau Top: Free People Necklace: H & M Shoes: C & C